Associate vCIO / IT Consultant
If you're looking to take your client relationship skills to the next level and receive outstanding benefits that support your family - while working for a company that's committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion - we invite you to explore our Associate vCIO / IT Consultant position.
Hear from one of Xantrion's vCIOs
This is a hybrid work from home position where where you will be onsite with clients once or twice a week throughout the Bay Area. In addition:
- You are never on-call.
- Clients use a standard technology stack.
- We separate from clients that aren't professional.
- Bridge the gap between business objectives and technology. A Virtual Chief Information Officer (“vCIO”) is responsible for strategic advisement to their assigned clients.
- Provide technology solution recommendations that not only meet the client’s business requirements, but drive workflow, growth, and evolution.
- As the Client Relationship Manager, the vCIO is ultimately responsible for overseeing the successful delivery of end-user and infrastructure support, project engagements, and managed services.
- The vCIO will also be responsible for the overall “health and well-being” of the Xantrion-client relationships, as defined by the customer’s satisfaction, retention, and revenue.
Knowledge & Experience
- The ideal candidate will have experience in a previous technology consulting role.
- Strong diagnostic and analytical skills.
- Ability to quickly and accurately determine incident scope and impact.
- Ability to multitask with an appropriate sense of urgency.
- Strong understanding of human resource management principles, practices, and procedures.
- Salary $80K - $115K.
- 100% of medical, dental, and vision for you and your family.
- Certification and training reimbursement.
- 17 Days PTO per year (in addition to training allowance).
- 401K match up to 4% of salary.
Xantrion is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.