This position is ideal for systems administrators who are looking for a positive and flexible work environment. In general, Xantrion systems administrators are responsible for resolving Information Technology (IT) issues and providing responsive technical support. Resolving Information Technology (IT) issues includes, but is not limited to: identifying, researching, and solving Windows server, Active Directory, Exchange email and networking problems. The position requires accurate documentation and problem monitoring to ensure timely problem resolution. Work is performed remotely and at client locations.
Required Systems Administrator Experience and Qualifications
5 - 10 years of relevant system administrator experience in server administration, troubleshooting and deployment is required. For example:
- Experience with managing Windows servers in diverse environments.
- Familiar with Microsoft Active Directory and Exchange mail servers.
- Able to manage IP networks and IP addressing.
- Knowledgeable of SMTP, DNS, DHCP, VLANs, and routing.
- Experience with backup technologies (VEEAM, Crashplan, etc.)
- Experience with anti-virus technologies (AV Defender, etc.)
- Strong diagnostic and analytical skills.
- Able to quickly and accurately determine incident scope and impact.
- Pleasant demeanor and the ability to communicate in user-friendly language.
- Able to multi-task with an appropriate sense of urgency.
- Used to working in a team‐oriented, collaborative environment.
Desired Systems Administrator / Information Technology Project Manager Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in a field appropriate for this position (Management Information Systems, Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science, etc.) or relevant professional experience.
- Technical certificates from Cisco, Microsoft, ITIL, Citrix etc., preferred.
Knowledge of VoIP a plus.
- Salary commensurate with skills and experience.
- 100% of medical, dental, and vision for you and your family, 95% covered for Kaiser.
- 401K with company match up to 4% of salary.
- Profit sharing.
- 17 days/year PTO.
- Certification and training reimbursement.
- Bonuses for referring new clients or employees.
If you are among the best of the best and ready to take your systems administrator career to the next level, apply today.